What to Sell and Buy
The following items are sold and bought at Lolliposh. Rest assured that everything is in EXCELLENT condition.
- CHILDREN'S CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES (Sizes 0-12 years): styles for ALL seasons are accepted including shoes, hats, jackets, coats, Halloween costumes, dress-up clothes, dance attire, school uniforms, bathing suits, and more!
- We are now accepting Target Brands! Please check out our Brands Not Accepted for a list of brands you won't find at Lolliposh.
- BABY CARE ITEMS: breast pumps (motors), monitors, safety gear, diaper bags… etc.
Blankets, sheets, towels, and cloth diapers will only accepted if NEW, with tags.
- BABY EQUIPMENT: car seats, infant carriers, slings, backpacks, strollers, high chairs, bouncers, swings, exersaucers, walkers, jumpers, monitors, safety gates, play yards, pack-n-plays (consignor will be required to assemble at drop off).
- BABY TOYS: play gyms and mats, mobiles, ride-on toys, activity tables, rattles, board books, etc.
- CHILDREN’S TOYS: dolls, trucks, trains, building blocks, electronic learning toys, board games, books, puzzles, video games, movies, software, easels, push toys, Little Tykes or Step 2 outdoor play equipment, slides, sand boxes, play houses, ride-on toys, wagons, tricycles, bicycles, bike trailers, sports equipment, etc.
- CHILDREN & INFANT FURNITURE: cradles, changing tables, dressers, toddler beds, gliders with or without ottomans, rockers, bookshelves, toy boxes or chests, desks, table and chair sets, rocking chairs, twin beds, bunk beds. **Please note: due to current safety regulations and for the well being of our consumers, Lolliposh will no longer sell cribs.
Items NOT accepted nor sold:
- Cribs (due to recent recalls and safety regulations)
- Used pacifiers, bottles, nipples or sippy cups
- Used Gerber, Carters, and Bon Bebe Onesies 0-18 months
(such as the ones sold in packages of 3 or more)
- Used potty chairs, toilet seats, diaper disposals and bibs
- Used socks, underwear, diaper guards or any type of undergarments
- Used stuffed animals, unless battery operated animal
- Used pacifiers, bottles, nipples, sippy cups , eating utensils or other feeding gear.
Consignors are responsible for ensuring they are not consigning any recalled or unsafe items per the CPSC.
Under the Consumer Product Safety Initiative Act, consignors cannot sell items that contain levels of lead that exceed current lead limits.
Such information is available on the US Consumer Product Safety Commission's Website or by calling: 1-800-638-2772
All items submitted to Lolliposh must comply with current lead and phthalates as regulated by the C.P.S.C.
Original stickers on large items (playhouses, walkers, playpens) must be visible and legible.
Lolliposh reserves the right to reject any item that does not meet our requirements.