Dropping Off Your Items
Drop off appointments are a requirement for every consignor.
They are made via our CONSIGNOR PORTAL.
- Please arrive promptly, with all of your items, at the sale location. Volunteers will be ready for you.
- Your appointment will last anywhere from 15-45 minutes. If you have over 150 items, please notify us via email, so we can schedule two consecutive appointments.
- To make your drop off and pick up quicker and easier please bring a labeled laundry basket (name & consignor number) to check in. We’ll have all of your items together in your basket upon pick up.
- Please help us keep the drop off running smoothly and have all your clothing items sorted by size and gender
All items should be hung, snapped, zipped, tied, buttoned and tagged properly at time of Drop Off. Items will sell much quicker when hung properly.
- Volunteers will count and inspect each item dropped off. Items not meeting Lolliposh standards will be turned away.
- Please know that the lights in our facility are different than the lights in your home. Our lights bring out stains that you may not see at home. In an effort to keep our drop-off lines moving and appointment times on schedule, we kindly ask that you inspect your items out under the sun on a bright, sunny day before bringing them to the sale. We do not accept any items that are showing signs of wear, the must look in LIKE NEW Condition. These items will be returned to you at check-in.
- Items without Lolliposh Tags cannot not be sold by us, and therefore will not be accepted.
- Tags should be printed on the proper Cardstock. Tags printed on regular paper fall off easily, and lead to many items ending up in the lost and found, therefore not selling
- Items can be pulled of the racks and shelves for poor and unsatisfactory quality at any time during the sale.
- We do not accept any items without working batteries. If something requires a battery, please include it so that potential buyers can see that it works. We will return any non-working toys to you at check-in.
- Please package all bedding in large Ziploc bags. You can find them at your local Wal-mart or Target. Bedding is packages in large bags in efforts to avoid any damage or staining from being handled or dropped. We value your merchandise and don’t want anything to be returned to you with stains. That’s why bedding not brought in Ziploc bags will be returned to you at check-in.
Sunday Evening *by appointment
-or- Monday morning 9:30am-11:00am
If you will be picking up your items (to sell at our next sale) please arrive promptly for item pick up. Unfortunately, we cannot hold on to any inventory. Items not picked up by 11 am on Monday will be donated to our partner charity.
- Items will be sorted in consignor laundry baskets, and on consignor specific racks.
- All rejected items (pulled after drop offs ended) will be on 'rejected racks'
Please check this section for any of your rejected items
- All untagged items will be placed in our Lost and Found
Please check this section for any of your lost items