What's even better than making easy money on things you no longer use?
Almost instant gratification! You will receive your checks within 7-10 business days after our event, but usually as soon as 2-3 days afterwards. (we've even been known to hand out checks at pick up).
Very little resale alternatives can offer that turnaround or the earning potential of 75%. Plus, what doesn't sell, you can sell at our next event!
How Consigning Works
Our consignment sale is an excellent way to earn money by selling all those nearly-new things your children have left behind.
You prepare and price your items, using our quick and easy online inventory system, then drop them off 1 to 2 days prior to the sale.
We do the rest!
- You set the price! (we provide pricing recommendations to guide you).
- You receive 60% of your sales with the ability to earn up to 75% by volunteering (VIP consignors 30%-45% respectively).
- You manage and track your inventory with an easy to use online program.
- You receive special Consignors Passes, to the Private Pre-sale on the Thursday before the sale.
- You decide if you want your items to be discounted, donated or resold at our next sale. Everything is up to you!
- Only a $12 consigners fee ($20 for VIP consignors) per sale event (non-refundable).
There are four ways to participate as a consignor:
1. Rock Star Consignor
You enter your inventory into our online inventory system (extremely simple & user friendly), tag, hang and deliver your items to the sale (our online program makes this a very simple process). All consignors receive a private presale pass to shop before the public.
Restocking Rock Star Consignor: Available after regular consignor spots are filled.
For $6, consignors can drop off NON-CLOTHING items only, after the presale on Thursday night. Commissions remain the same.
2. Wish-I-could-but-don’t-have-the-time-to-tag Consignor (A.K.A. VIP Consignor)
Made especially for busy Moms! You drop off your washed, clean and ready to sell items at least 6 weeks before our sale at your pre-arranged appointment. We will hang, tag and price your items; you just wait for your check. Click here to review our VIP preparation guide. (Items MUST be dropped off prior to the sale date)
3. Boutique Consignment
Perfect for Boutique –and– Consignment Boutique owners with overstock to sell! With over 1,000 people visiting a Lolliposh event, take advantage of this opportunity to sell your overstock through us. Please contact us for specific details.
4. Philanthropic Consignment
Our Full Donation Consignment (Philanthropic Consignment) allows you to donate directly to your organization . Philanthropicconsignors (501c3 Non-Profit Organizations) do not pay a consignor fee to participate in Lolliposh. They provide 20 hours of volunteer time (in addtion to distributing event flyers and postcards to 25 family friendly places); and tag and prepare the items for our sale. Philanthropic Consignors will receive 80% of the sales directly to their organization.