"We are extremely grateful to Lolliposh for giving back to the community by donating items from the seasonal consignment sale for the clients served by Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies of Broward. We educate thousands of families each year on vital prenatal and parenting issues, and during our in-home visits we identify many needs that are not being met, like basic items such as clothing, diapers and toiletries. Thanks to generous contributors like Lolliposh, we are able to go above and beyond to help these clients."
-- Kathy Dunbar Leone, Executive Director
Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County, Inc.
Not only do moms, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunts and friends make and save hundreds of dollars at Lolliposh, but we also team up with local non-profits to assist in their fundraising efforts. Lolliposh is a community event in which everyone that participates benefits.
In the past we have donated tens of thousands of dollars in children's items to those in need, and have partnered with the following organizations to help raise funds and awareness:
- National Voices for Equality Education and Enlightenment (NVEEE)
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward
- Autism Speaks
- Temple Beth Ora
- Soref JCC
- Girl Scouts of America
For our Spring 2012, we are teaming up with Autism Speaks.
Autism Speaks will be collecting clothing, shoes, belts, and linens that the Lolliposh Seasonal Consignment Sale Consignors have chosen to donate if not sold during the event.
Interested in raising funds for your organization?
Lolliposh's Seasonal Sale is a great and unique way to raise money for your 501c3 non-profit organization or group.
Here is how it works:
OPTION 1 Spread the Word Program (Getting Shoppers in the Door):
- Register your Non-Profit Organization with us (501c3 Status Required)
- Print numerous copies of your personalized Fund-Raiser Coupon (we will provide)
- Hand out to everyone in your school/organization. You are welcome to duplicate and hand out to friends and family
- Lolliposh will donate $1 for every flyer received per organization. **ONLY 1 COUPON ALLOWED PER FAMILY**
So Much Better than a Garage Sale Program: A little more work, but much more return!
- Put someone in charge!
- Register your Non-Profit as a Consignor via our web-portal, we will waive your consignor fee
- Ask organization families to donate gently-used children's items such as: children's clothing, toys, furniture, strollers, high chairs, etc. (Items must meet our criteria.)
- Prepare and tag donated items following our guidelines.
** You can also have each family enter their items at home with your selected email and password**
- Drop items off
- Provide 20 hours of volunteer time (can be broken down into short shifts done by numerous people)
- Receive 85% of your total sales. Payment will be sent directly to your organization
Lolliposh's Seasonal Sale is a great and unique way to raise money for your non-profit organization or group.